Welcome to Magnolia Park Dental, where healthy and beautiful smiles blossom!
Our family at Magnolia Park Dental is dedicated to cultivating close relationships with our “extended” family in and around Coppell, Texas: our valued patients! Led by dentist Dr. Brady Camp, our practice recognizes that you have many choices for dental care in the Dallas area. We are privileged to contribute positively to the communities that we serve and call “home.” We do so by fostering lasting partnerships with our patients. Our commitment to authentically caring service, provided within a warm and inviting environment, is complemented by our range of advanced treatments and sophisticated technologies.
We’ve provided a glimpse into some of those treatments and technologies below. Dr. Camp made all of these investments with your health, safety, satisfaction, comfort, and convenience at heart.
- Preventive dentistry – Our practice is built on a foundation of routine exams and professional cleanings. We use digital imaging , intraoral cameras , and iTero® scanner technology to detect conditions promptly and accurately and for precision treatment planning. We also offer a range of periodontal maintenance and therapy options to keep or restore gum health non-invasively, painlessly, and quickly.
- Restorative – Existing damage to the teeth can be resolved in a conservative manner and with treatments designed to replicate the appearance and structure of natural tooth material. Dental restorations include tooth-colored, metal-free fillings to repair cavities, as well as crowns fabricated from tissue-friendly ceramics (no metal alloys).
- Tooth replacement – We encourage patients who have missing teeth or who are undergoing extractions to quickly fill those gaps with options such as Dental Bridges, partial dentures, and complete dentures. Prompt replacement of missing teeth supports long-term bone health, self-confidence, comfortable and efficient chewing (and, in turn, a nutritious diet), and overall quality of life. The teeth we design and place never look like “replacements”; they are designed to appear, feel, and function like the “real deal.”
- Cosmetic – Patients with healthy teeth and gums may crave smile enhancement. Imperfections such as yellow, stained teeth can be effectively and safely corrected with professional teeth whitening . Likewise, small chips or cracks and gaps between the teeth may be disguised with thin shells of high-quality ceramic (porcelain) or composite resin. Porcelain Veneers and Dental Bonding are also appropriate ways to reshape or resize irregularly shaped or worn-down teeth. Additionally, we offer Invisalign®. A discreet, removable alternative to braces, Invisalign® realigns teeth and corrects bite problems by using clear, smooth plastic aligner trays instead of silver, metal brackets, and wires.
- Advanced dentistry – Dr. Camp and our team are also supported in our pursuit of gentle, precise, and safe care with laser-assisted treatments and relaxing sedation . Oral appliance therapy also presents a convenient and stress-free way to address sleep-disordered breathing caused by obstructive sleep apnea and relieve TMJ-TMD pain and other symptoms by getting to the root cause of jaw joint imbalances.
We address financial stress by offering various payment options, including flexible financing through CareCredit®. We also accept all insurance plans. Now that you know a bit of us, we look forward to meeting you! Call (972) 573-4600 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Camp. It is our mission to listen to your unique needs and preferences. Each patient wants (and deserves) to be heard. In this manner, we can deliver on care that is as one-of-a-kind as you are and that suits you to a “T.”
If you or a loved one has put off getting braces because of fear of embarrassment or because you’ve heard terrible stories about traditional braces, Invisalign may be a perfect solution for you. Invisalign treatments often only take six months, and most people won’t even know you’re wearing braces.Read More About Invisalign
We provide top quality dental care for you and your whole family. We understand how busy life gets and are pleased to offer the convenience of a one-stop dental home for you and your loved ones. You and your family will love Magnolia Park Dental!Read More About General Dentistry
Dr. Camp and our great team at Magnolia Park Dental can help you create the smile of your dreams! Patients are often amazed at how affordable modern cosmetic dentistry procedures can be. Our patients are especially excited when they realize they can make their ideal smile a reality without breaking the bank.Read More About Cosmetic Dentistry
Millions of Americans neglect their oral health because of fear of the dentist. We strive to offer the most technologically advanced dental treatments that are comfortable and effective. We also offer dental sedation to make the experience pleasant for those with even the most intense “dental-phobia.”Read More About Sedation
Call Us Today!
Our team is ready to answer any questions you have for us or to schedule an appointment. Contact your preferred dentist in Coppell today to see how we can help your mouth be healthy and happy!