We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We are excited to announce that our office is fully open and seeing patients on both the hygiene and doctor side.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff and will be implementing the following going forward:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some COVID-19 pre-screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Positive responses will constitute a referral to the primary care doctor and the appointment will be rescheduled.
- All patients/visitors will have their temperature recorded. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 or above will be asked to leave immediately and call our office to reschedule.
- We will only permit the patient to enter the building for their appointment unless you are under the age of 18 or are an adult with special assistance needs then you will be permitted to have 1 adult with you. Upon check in everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands before touching anything.
- We will be offering a curbside waiting room at this time. All patients will be asked to text or call upon arrival. We will confirm your arrival with a reply and text or call you when one of our team members is ready to meet you at the front door. We ask all patients/visitors to stay in their car until we are ready for them to enter the building.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- All treatment rooms, doorknobs, and counters will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly after each patient with a medical grade disinfectant.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.