Transform smiles with Dental Implants
With dental implants, patients can restore their smiles after tooth loss. While there are several tooth replacement options available to the patients of Magnolia Park Dental in Coppell, Texas, our primary dentist, Dr. Brady Camp, strongly encourages patients to consider the advantages of dental implants. Dental implants are titanium posts fabricated to act as a tooth root replacement.
They are placed into the jawbone and restored by the dentist using crowns, bridges, or dentures to replace one or more teeth. These restorations have many advantages, making them a highly desirable solution for many patients who visit our practice.
How do dental implants derive their strength and durability?
Dental implants are placed into the jawbone during oral surgery, stimulating the growth of bone during a process known as osseointegration. This process allows the dental implant to stay firmly in place, giving it strength that other tooth replacement options cannot obtain. It makes them an excellent choice for patients who need to anchor dental bridges or dentures to replace one or several teeth.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Several advantages make dental implants a reliable, obvious choice for many of the patients who visit Magnolia Park Dental, considering tooth replacement:
- Dental implants maintain natural bone to avoid a shrunken jaw appearance that is common with denture-wearers.
- Dental implants are very versatile and are also used to anchor a crown, bridge, or denture.
- Dental implants are biocompatible and safe to use in the oral cavity.
- Dental implants are strong and often last a lifetime with proper care.
- Dental implants are very easy to care for as they do not require any additional attention compared with the other teeth.
- Dental implants are restored with porcelain restorations that mimic natural tooth enamel and look natural.
- Dental implants are an investment in a healthy and beautiful smile for life!
Are you interested in tooth replacement with dental implants?
Brady Camp proudly offers dental implants as a tooth replacement option when teeth are lost or extracted. Contact our office today and book an appointment at Magnolia Park Dental by calling (972) 573-4600 and visiting the practice at 225 East Highway 121, Suite 140 in Coppell, TX 75019.