Magnolia Park Dental Savings Plan
Dental insurance can often make a treatment that may be otherwise unaffordable possible. When you are not expected to pay the full bill because your dental insurance provider is paying either all or, at the very least, a portion of the bill, the stress of having dental work done is minimized. At Magnolia Park Dental, we do not want our patients to stress about where the money will come from to cover dental treatment. Not only is the stress bad for our patients, but it can also lead to patients having to make decisions about their long-term dental health that should be unnecessary. Our goal is for each patient we see to not feel they have to sacrifice their oral health due to stress over a bill. This is why we offer a dental savings plan to help alleviate the cost for our patients. This plan aims to provide our patients with the full scope of treatment that is needed at an affordable and manageable price. Our plan is available to any patient who does not have coverage from a third-party dental insurance carrier.
The details of the plan offered here at Magnolia Park Dental are as follows:
Individual Plan: $350
Each additional adult: $300
Each additional child: $250
What Is Included With Our Plan
- Two annual cleanings or two periodontal maintenance appointments
- One comprehensive examination
- One periodic examination
- All necessary x-rays are covered
- Two annual fluoride treatments
- One emergency exam and x-ray
- You receive 10 percent off any other treatment (this includes cosmetic treatments and Invisalign)
- Payment is due on the day of service.
- All services included in the plan need to be used within the year of enrollment and will not be rolled over into the new year of enrollment.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to keep appointments that are made. There may be a broken appointment fee for missed appointments.
- Our plan cannot be used in tandem with another dental care plan.
To learn more about our dental care plan, please call our Coppell, TX office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Camp. Our office can be reached at (972) 573-4600.