Welcome to Magnolia Park Dental! We Are Always Accepting New Patients
We appreciate your confidence in choosing Magnolia Park Dental in Coppell, Texas, for your dental needs. We are committed to helping you and your loved ones maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for life. Dr. Brady Camp and the team will go over and beyond to ensure you remain as comfortable as possible during your visits to our office.
If you are visiting us for the first time, we look forward to supporting you on your journey to maintaining lasting oral health. Our commitment to exceptional dental care extends well beyond the first visit.
Your first visit: What to expect
During your initial visit, we aim to connect with you personally and better understand your smile and overall health. We will have a face-to-face conversation with you. However, we request you to fill out our patient form to provide us with your personal details. To expedite this process, we suggest you complete our online forms before your scheduled appointment.
While every visit is different to suit individual patient needs, this is the general view of what to expect when you visit us for the first time.
- Warm welcome: Our friendly reception team will welcome you to our office to ensure you feel at home.
- Paperwork: You will fill out the patient form, but if you have already done this, you’ll skip this part.
- Dental exam: Our dentist will introduce himself to you and spend time getting to know you, including your medical and dental history. Next, the doctor will carefully examine your teeth, gums, tongue, and other tissues to check for signs of cavities, gum disease, oral cancer, and other problems. We will also take dental X-rays to better understand your oral health below the gum line.
- Dental cleaning: Should we discover issues with your smile, we’ll devise a treatment plan to restore your oral health. Otherwise, our dental hygienist will professionally clean your teeth to remove surface stains, built-in plaque, and tartar.
Our dental care services
These are the services you can enjoy in our office.
- General dentistry, including dental exams, cleanings, and gum therapy
- Cosmetic dental care, like porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, bonding, and Invisalign
- Restorative dentistry, such as tooth-colored fillings, implants, dentures, bridges, and crowns
- Sedation dental care
- TMJ pain treatment
- Sleep apnea dental care
In addition to our comprehensive services, technology is a cornerstone of our approach. Our office has invested in digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and an iTero scanner to deliver fast, comfortable, and precise dental care.
Schedule an appointment today!
Looking for a new dental home in Coppell, TX? We welcome you to Magnolia Park Dental for impeccable dental care. Please call (972) 573-4600 or request an appointment online to join our dental family today.
We look forward to seeing you soon!