Do you wish you had a stunning smile to show off? We all love a perfect smile, but crookedness and misalignment can set in as teeth grow and take their position in the mouth. While many patients undergo teeth straightening when young, it doesn’t mean adults can’t achieve a straight smile. Today, Invisalign is a popular orthodontic treatment among teens and adults because it offers a discreet treatment, thanks to its minimally visible, clear teeth aligners.
If you want to straighten your smile in Coppell, Texas, Invisalign is a great choice. This teeth straightening treatment offered at Magnolia Park Dental provides countless benefits to its users, ranging from subtleness to comfort.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign uses transparent, removable plastic trays to apply controlled pressure on teeth to move them into proper alignment. Invisalign can resolve numerous orthodontic issues, including overcrowding, tooth crookedness, and bite issues like overbites, open bites, and underbites.
Whether for cosmetic or functional purposes, Invisalign offers numerous benefits, including:
- Discreet treatment: Instead of wires and brackets, Invisalign uses clear trays that are minimally visible when worn. This way, you can straighten your teeth and bite without anyone noticing
- Comfortable treatment: Clear braces are created from smooth, flexible material custom-designed to fit snugly over your teeth. Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign aligners have no sharp edges or protruding wires to irritate your gums and cheeks
- Fewer dental visits: Unlike traditional braces that require frequent dental visits to tighten wires, you only need to see an Invisalign dentist to monitor your treatment and pick new aligners. This way, you are expected to visit our office every six to eight weeks compared to three to four weeks for traditional braces
- Convenience: Invisalign aligners are removable, so you don’t have to worry about dietary restrictions. You can eat your favorite foods without worrying about damaging your aligners or food getting stuck between wires and brackets. The removable sets also allow you to brush and floss your teeth without maneuvering around wires
- Speed: Invisalign aligners are usually 50% faster compared to traditional braces. However, you must wear the trays at least 20-22 hours daily to work within the predicted timeline
To start your Invisalign journey, please call (972) 573-4600 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Brady Camp. Alternatively, you can request a convenient online appointment with our team.
Share this Article